Sunday, July 3, 2016

More of July 3rd, 2016; Sunday; 69 Degrees outside my window; 76 inside my bedroom; 23901.

I woke up right at 10:a.m. this morning. I was just outside walking around my yard, its been raining almost all night the grass is what I like to call "SuperWet", you know the kind of wetness that soaks you leather tennis shoes. Rickey (was actually the one the one that got me out of this place...my room) , Belle and myself were outside together. Our apple trees look GREAT! so many beautiful Gaga Apples. Yep! I'm Linda Gala so I dub this tree "The Great Gala Tree" :)  . Rickey and I came in Belle stayed out there to roam the woods for rabbits.
  Ive been cutting out a pattern most all morning. Its my own pattern. I'm working my skills to sew myself a blouse (poppy  print.) BBL: :)  1:55P.M..  This is a sad and lone some place. I hate the whole 23901 zip code. Its dreary, no one here speaks to the next one, no one waves nor cracks a smile. A dried up old place, reminds me of desserts or being stranded out in the literal - middle of any ocean on this planet. I need positive thoughts pumping into my mind, my brain. BBL:  2:01P.M. People come here (23901) to die. They literally pick themselves up pack what they have to their names into a vehicle they've rented for a few hours and transplant themselves into a place, a place of no return. You may not ever be able to escape this place, its a black hole, it will suck the life out of you. Do yourselves a favor Don't come here to live, come here sight see shake the dirt/dust off your clothes and LEAVE this 23901 area. BBL:   2:07P.M. I wish I knew someone that would get me out of here= Literally , physically. I want to hike and camp the world but I do want to start in the U.S. my plan would be to get to Va. Beach, Va. and just walk/hike/camp head north in the summer and south in the winter and just keep going around and around making decisions as I go. Like which road(s) will I take where will I eat, sleep etc. I'll decide on that as I get to it. I have things I need to go do so please excuse me. I would like your feed back. Please be honest but not so honest it hurts. I've had enough of that for one life time. Sincerely, Linda G. Jehoich-Lilley
(This is an experiment, I will know by intuition should it be carried forward.)